Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, you guys, this is it. This is the last thread about the Bay Area BBQ that's going to be held @ the Golden Gate Park in San Francisco on July 12.

Food:
Chicken
Hotdogs (turkey or beef)
Hamburgers

Drinks:
Water
Coke
Sprite
Orange Soda
Iced Tea

Snacks:
Cookies
Chips
Pretzels

Does all this sound okay for everyone!? I need to know before we go shopping for it all... and donations will be taken when you get there. If you need directions, learn the internet. We have tables 8 & 9 @ Lindley Meadows. It's found, I believe of JFK Dr. - dont quote me on that.

ALSO- I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU'RE BRINGING, AND WHAT THEY WANT FOR FOOD. I dont want to limit the amount of people there, but we can have up to 50, and well... I'd like to keep it pretty small for our first meeting. I'm thinking of having a max of 2 guests per member.

If you're for sure going, let me know, and I'll PM you with my cell number so that you can get ahold of me if you have any further questions, or have to cancel last minute. Thanks guys, you've helped me set this thing up. I hope it goes great for us all...

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
wow have fun you guys
and i better see lots of pics when it's all over

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
GARGOYLE said:
sounds good, but not sure if imma be there now. Sorry
kumbia is gonna kick ur ass!!!!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
what your not going to go.....
..and were are the coronas at????i see

Drinks:
Water
Coke
Sprite
Orange Soda
Iced Tea
no cerveza???

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys gotta remember, if I'm buying all this sh*t (which is gunna be kinda hard since I'm goin down on cash, but I'll try my best...) I'm only 18, I cant buy your corona sh*t, and like I told you guys way back when. I'd like the drinking to be kept to a minimum. If things get out of hand, I'm out. I'm not about to stay with you guys and be blamed for it. Its depressing, but that's the truth. I already told you guys what I thought about excessive drinking, and last I knew, we all decided that it'd be kept to a minimum. I dont care if you guys drink, just dont get crazy. You want the beer, bring it yourself, but only bring a 12 pack, I dont expect more than 15 people. 20 tops.

And Jamal, I already knew about Tito, and how me might not be there. We've talked about it, although it is getting to be the last minute sort of thing, issues do come up, and they have to be handled. It's okay.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay. The board is acting all weird for me but whatever.
If any of my previous posts haven't gone through, here's the low-down.
Drinks are to be kept to a MINIMUM. If you decide to bring anything, bring just a 6 pack, or 12. Nothing more. I dont expect more than 15-20 people there.
If you need my number for any reason regarding the BBQ, ask thePACK or Rhomzilla. They have the number, & my permission to give it out.
My computer has gone down, and I dont know when it will be repaired, so if you contact me by phone, its your best bet.
Thank you guys for helping me make this possible. Pictures will be taken, and put onto a webpage for others to see.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
You guys gotta remember, if I'm buying all this sh*t (which is gunna be kinda hard since I'm goin down on cash, but I'll try my best...) I'm only 18, I cant buy your corona sh*t, and like I told you guys way back when. I'd like the drinking to be kept to a minimum. If things get out of hand, I'm out. I'm not about to stay with you guys and be blamed for it. Its depressing, but that's the truth. I already told you guys what I thought about excessive drinking, and last I knew, we all decided that it'd be kept to a minimum. I dont care if you guys drink, just dont get crazy. You want the beer, bring it yourself, but only bring a 12 pack, I dont expect more than 15 people. 20 tops.

And Jamal, I already knew about Tito, and how me might not be there. We've talked about it, although it is getting to be the last minute sort of thing, issues do come up, and they have to be handled. It's okay.
i never said anything of excessive drinking
...and i know you can't buy it...i was planning on getting some...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
If you need my number for any reason regarding the BBQ, ask thePACK or Rhomzilla. They have the number, & my permission to give it out.
Give it out for a price...

$5 worth of feeders...

5 lbs of beefheart...

Air stone..

Anyone wanna barter for KQ's #???

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Wheres the Chex-Mex or Cheez-Its...no party is complete without them...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Wheres the Chex-Mex or Cheez-Its...no party is complete without them...
I guess they'll be with you cause your not comming..
Kill Joy!!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay Cheese Puff, anything regarding cheese, I'll let you bring. But since you wont be coming, then DARN. We'll have to just do w/o. I'm sure everyone else wont mind. They'll be too busy getting lost, and finding their way there, then prank calling my cell phone, and crying when I find out who it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.