Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the lack of everything for the upcoming BBQ on the 12th, I'm thinking about just changing the date to some later time, and making it somewhere in San Jose since it seems to be in the middle of our members. Rather than make it really hard on some, and a cinch for others, I'm aiming to just make it in the middle, so that its pretty easy on both. Another reason for my planning to change the date is that it seems that no one is really interested in going anymore. I've only heard from 3 members about the BBQ, since the idea was first brought up - continuining till now. Yea, others have talked about it, but they dont say anything anymore...

Also, I'm going out of town this weekend and well, Al & Raf already know eachother.

I dont mean to cancel out on you guys, as I do plan to change it to a later date, not make it a BBQ, but rather just someplace to hang out - have fun - talk and get to know each other.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
oh well these things happen

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Yeah it sucks, but it was due to the lack of interest..

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Yeah it sucks, but it was due to the lack of interest..
i thought we had like 12-15 people going ..whats the dilly?????great there goes my day of drinking ...casual that is....

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pack, look at how many different people are replying to this thread... like ... 3 or 4. I haven't heard anything from those 13-15 people going, and for the most part, it's guests of members. -- Sorry.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
Pack, look at how many different people are replying to this thread... like ... 3 or 4. I haven't heard anything from those 13-15 people going, and for the most part, it's guests of members. -- Sorry.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, it will be changed to some other time. Someplace in San Jose so that its easier for most, not just 2.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aristarchus said:
make that 3... cuz i'm in wa state so i won't be able to make the san jose bbq
There is no more San Jose BBQ... I'm going to make it something simplier... easier...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Aristarchus said:
make that 3... cuz i'm in wa state so i won't be able to make the san jose bbq
Go to Franks BBQ...its in Oregon

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.