Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guess nobody plays 2142... I know the BF2 thread was locked but forgot who said they play so hit me up

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
ive tried it.. liked the old verion better.. though the goliats or whatever were really cool..-

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
ok theyre not called that. well i ment the things on two legs...

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
no i think i have that name from another game...

yeah walkers... " walker spotted" "walker spottet"

it must have been a real laugh seing me operate one. running around in the woods getting shot up...

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no i think i have that name from another game...

yeah walkers... " walker spotted" "walker spottet"

it must have been a real laugh seing me operate one. running around in the woods getting shot up...
my boy always drives/uses the main gun and i use the gun on the top and we just destroy the other team.. just have to watch out for those basketball looking land mines that are magnetic and if you get like 10 feet from them it flys at you and blows up.. also have to watch for the emp grenades or emp cannon on the apcs that freeze your vehicle for a few seconds (hope I dont sound like a computer game nerd
)

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
yeah you do.

and yeas those mines are crazy as hell...

when i played it i sucked so bad is just took walkers and tanks and whent for the homerun...

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
how your game during the spinning... must be hard to focus while a man stick his **** into you and ***** you for hours...

cant imagine...

ohh im gonna get in trouble for this one....:laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts