Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
i was in BA's today in Brampton, and they have quite a few 'black piranha'. please correct me, but arent 'blacks' , rhoms? and isnt a trait of rhoms red eyes? if so, then has anyone else been in there and able to tell me what it is exaclty they have, as they have a few with red eyes, and a bunch without the red.

they also have a tank of 'sanchezi', cept it looks like they are a type of pygo

im very interested in gettin another piranha, only id really like to know what they are before i get them

Andrew

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
dont blacks only get the red eyes when they get to arroud 6 inches?
how big where they?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I would recomend browesing through the speciece information on this site there are very good pictures and discriptions that will help you then you will be able to buy a fish that is right for you. and you will know what to expect when you get it home. Hope this helps you out.

Rick James

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would recomend browesing through the speciece information on this site there are very good pictures and discriptions that will help you then you will be able to buy a fish that is right for you. and you will know what to expect when you get it home. Hope this helps you out.

Rick James
it does some thanks...i didnt realize there was a species description section here. i realize without pics its impossible for others to tell ....i had thought about useing the shitty cam on my phone, but didnt, was kinda hopein someone local may have been in there, or was close nuff to check

ill try and have a look to find out, and if no luck, will go back n take pics

as i am not very familliar with rhoms, i would like to know about the red eyes and the size....the ones @ the store however were no more than 3" ..4" tops

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.