Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see his press conference yesterday? What a bunch of sh*t he is full of. I personally do not care if he used steroids or not, but for him to set there and critisize the media for just doing thier jobs. What a big baby!

Heres to you Barry

Joey

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
yeah i hate barry bonds he think,s he,s the best player and he,s just a steroid monkey !!!

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
have to disagree, many respects to him for telling the media to go f*ck themselves, i have my own stance on steroids and feel to each his own at thier own risk, but just as it is an option for the media to nick pick at him, it is also his option to tell them where they can stick thier cameras..if anything shame on hose canseco for running his mouth when he should be the poster boy for steroids in baseball.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
remyo said:
yeah i hate barry bonds he think,s he,s the best player and he,s just a steroid monkey !!!
[snapback]905488[/snapback]​
Yeah, not like any other baseball players use steroids or anyting

but yeah I hate the guy too; he's just not a good guy, steroids or not

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
I disagree... whether if he's a steriod monkey or not, he's not the only one in the league. It would get irritating and annoying when trying to hold a press conference while every other question is about the use of steroids and no interest withs his plans and thoughts about the upcomming new season. And honestly, those reporters do get pushy when it comes to getting the info they want.

·
Registered
751 Posts
canseco said stuff to sell his book and half the reason why everyone thinks bonds is a dick is because he doesnt talk to the media and they label him that way. Their arent too many people that want to consider that, they just assume what they here is true.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't care if he does not want to talk to the media. If he does talk to them and say that "they all lie" and "clean your closet before you go after me" is childish. That is thier jobs and if he talks to them fine if not ok but don't make stupid remarks like a 4 year old.

Joey

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I think he is scared, he is a great baseball player, on or off steroids. Too many players use them for thsi to ever really affect anything IMO. Jose is a punk looking to make a buck.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
pamonster said:
Jose is a punk looking to make a buck.
[snapback]905644[/snapback]​
Probably true; don't shoot the messenger though. Just because he had an alterior motive for publishing his book doesn't mean he's not telling the truth

·
These colours don't run !
4,944 Posts
i never heard of him but if you lot say hes an asshole im with you...

·
Registered
295 Posts
i actually liked the way he handled the press conference. and the sh*t he said about jose was so so true. what bonds said about steroids not making you hit the ball better is also true. if you cant hit to begin with taking roids wont help, it will only help if you got talent to start with.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
To all of you people that do not condone the use of steroids; WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Think of all the oldschool baseball greats that got their records shattered by modern day, drugged up robots...

Barry Bonds should have like an asterisk next to his name on the all time home runs record that links him to the use of steroids.

Pac

·
4,053 Posts
Barry Bonds is just another crying vagina in MLB. He trys to justify his steroid behavior by pointing out other steroid misbehavior in the league. He's one piece of sh*t I'll give him that. Modern MLB is a f*cking joke.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I understand that the media has to do their job and that sometimes they can be cruel but its all wrong to me. Just out of all the people that were accused it seem that the main focus is on barry and sammy. but when mark was hitting it seemed that nobody cared that he might be on it because he was on top. I mean think about was the whole steriod deal that big not at that time but soon as mark was done with baseball. And others started getting close to passing him are out shinning him people started to look into it deeper. Then you get fake people like cansseco that say he and mark where doing it at the time and all you here is people make fun of cansseco. but thats what he gets enyway

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
thePACK said:
BUNCH OF HATERS IN THE HOUSE..
[snapback]905535[/snapback]​
Screw Barry!
[snapback]905840[/snapback]​
yeah but if he was on the braves you would be his number one fan..don't deny..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts