Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through all the old pages reading up on stuff and I saw a few members who were banned. Obviously they were banned long before I ever got here and was just curious what they did to get banned. Some guys named RangerSpecIV or something like that and Piranha0220182. If they did something completely atrocious I will understand that nobody will want to say anything about it then. thanks

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
LoL.... Funny how you change their names.

However basically, those members were banned because of some type of harassment that they did. Whether the harassment was toward or a member or a racial slur posted up on the board they somehow managed to do so.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
She pretty much explained it right there. The "RangerSpecIV" person you named went against his warnings, and pushed his luck. Same as the rest, they were all given warnings, especially after the rules were posted. They just did the wrong things, and said the wrong things. They deserved what they got.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
one member was banned for plaigarism (sp) he was using other peoples pictures and passing them off as his own now thats really bad but he's the only one i remember i must have missed the rest.
dixon

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Xenon said:
it takes a lot to get banned from here.
yeah, the number of times I have called Xenon and the number of times I have abused Judazzz you would think I would be banned - not even the sickbastards member got banned

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Innes said:
yeah, the number of times I have called Xenon and the number of times I have abused Judazzz you would think I would be banned - not even the sickbastards member got banned
Innes, you are now officially banned for "crap, childish posts"

Damn, Kenco had a good point!

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i know its slightly off topic but is kenco's site still going

innes your excused for answering this

and i could only remember blade being banned i missed all the rest

dixon

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Judazzz said:
Xenon said:
LOL

Maybe we should ask him to join us - he would be Innes' personal watchdog...
Yeah get kenco here - that slimey greesebag

I would just love to see what he has offer PFury

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
well he barely ever posted on his site, and although not so childish - they were crap (especially his admin posts)

but that is enough board bashing - it is a great site with great staff, I would go back if only I could

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
EMJAY said:
can't they just make another name and start over?
their IP address is blocked so thay cant even get on the site, unless they use another IP - and yes they can.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Xenon said:
Innes said:
Innes, you are now officially banned for "crap, childish posts"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.