Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
come on fellaz this team crap has gone past its due i mean i just read 9 topics in a row that was under team rip,, this is a learning web site about piranhas ,, and fish and such ,, but i dont rember team rip or any of that bull havin anythang to do with any thang .. who though up this dum brain of a idea,, the other day i had a friend i told to go on the web site and thay couldnt make any since of it .. i felt like a fool after i already bragged the sh*t out of the web site ...someone should put there foot in the door or this site is gonna go to the dogs..exhail now um going to smoke a joint and watch smoke curl up that well be funner.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
come on fellaz this team crap has gone past its due i mean i just read 9 topics in a row that was under team rip,, this is a learning web site about piranhas ,, and fish and such ,, but i dont rember team rip or any of that bull havin anythang to do with any thang .. who though up this dum brain of a idea,, the other day i had a friend i told to go on the web site and thay couldnt make any since of it .. i felt like a fool after i already bragged the sh*t out of the web site ...someone should put there foot in the door or this site is gonna go to the dogs..exhail now um going to smoke a joint and watch smoke curl up that well be funner.
first off, team rip contributes in many ways,
one requirement to join is you must help out others on the site in areas such as feeding and diesease and water chem. and so on.
second, we have donated a fair sum of money to the site ( not saying it gives us the right to act like fools but we do help out)
third................thats why we got our own forum, to keep our crap out of the rest of the site and still goof off in aa way that doesnt harm anyone but whoever chooses to come into rip.
fourth, i used to burn em down ya, and its more fun while posting on the site, so ya enjoy dude, i still cant find the broken man on the halifax peer, i heard he was the last of barrets privateer (oh i wish i was in sherbrook nooowwwwwwwwwwww)

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i aint even gonna touch the rest of that song mang its my drunk song and i aint drunk,,,,,,,lol now passs that shat nicka,,,,

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
i aint even gonna touch the rest of that song mang its my drunk song and i aint drunk,,,,,,,lol now passs that shat nicka,,,,
word em up dude, be easy my neezy and sh*t will be sleezy

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
theres an argument both ways imo.... i do think if you want them gone cue you could use this thread as sort of a petition and see how many members you can get to agree with you? maybe then the mods will see.........?

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
theres an argument both ways imo.... i do think if you want them gone cue you could use this thread as sort of a petition and see how many members you can get to agree with you? maybe then the mods will see.........?
did someone say something?
good point, freedom of speech, i wish you the best of luck my friend, im out of this thread before its gets to contraversial for me, be good everyone, and a happy day to you all

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I guess I see your point there.

hey we should start a ani team team. All you have to do is think teams are stupid and your in. I'll join
I already made one of those. Team NoTeam. But the thread is in the HOS and locked...

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
The team stuff is buried in the Hall of Fame/Stupidity which is contained in the Lounge. If your friends come to the site with the intentions of learning aboug fish, I think the site is easily navigatable and thus they shouldnt have a difficult time locating the information they desire to obtain. I dont understand how they could come to the site and get lost amidst the team threads. Everybody was happy for awhile when it got taken out of the Lounge...but somehow the way things are now have become a problem to some. I really dont know what else to say about the situation.

Oh yeah, joey'd hit it in the head about how the teams (at least RIP) are good abuot contributing constructively in the piranha and non-piranha areas of this site, including Water Chemistry, Tank & Equipment, Disease, Parasite & Injury, and general Piranha Discussion. We also made a mass donation to the site as a Christmas gift from the team and we have already started a second wave of donations.

Plus, if you closed the subforum, you would likely end up with a lot more threads in the Lounge that would just confuse a lot of people. I think the subforum actually makes P-Fury a better place by containing all that stuff in one area of the site. People are going to act stupid whether they are in a team or not...

And I really dont think the teams are "clogging" the website..."but that just me imo"

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I really care little about the whole team thing. The only problem I see, is that it might divert its members away from the rest of the site. I noticed team rip has a pinned fish talk thread, the thread says "if you wanna talk about fish do it here". Why not talk about fish with the entire site, sense thats what the site is for.

I think it kind of isolates a crowd of members from the rest of the people, P-fury should be the only team people worry about. Its like having a little mini site that a big chunk of people go to, to be away from the rest of the site members.

I think its silly and useless, but I also know that what I think matters very little in this matter. So if they want to be isolated so they can talk among themselves I guess that there choice.

G

·
I really care little about the whole team thing. The only problem I see, is that it might divert its members away from the rest of the site. I noticed team rip has a pinned fish talk thread, the thread says "if you wanna talk about fish do it here". Why not talk about fish with the entire site, sense thats what the site is for.

I think it kind of isolates a crowd of members from the rest of the people, P-fury should be the only team people worry about. Its like having a little mini site that a big chunk of people go to, to be away from the rest of the site members.

I think its silly and useless, but I also know that what I think matters very little in this matter. So if they want to be isolated so they can talk among themselves I guess that there choice.
THANK YOU. Team RIP has been making fun of McC for a long time now saying that we basically serve the same purpose of the site itself...and then they pinned that topic and I couldnt help but see the irony.

I see what you are saying, to a degree, I think we should give the whole concept a bit of time to see how it all works out. I would not oppose getting rid of all of the teams at once, though.

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
pygo i think its great you guys make your donations and help others out but why do you need a team name to do that? i mean we are all part of the same team here.... and thats team P-Fury---------

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
**moved to Hall of Stupidity**

looking in the lounge for fish info ????

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I thought the exact same thing when I saw that topic. I had to laugh because it basically confirmed what I've been saying about the whole "team" thing.

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
I thought the exact same thing when I saw that topic. I had to laugh because it basically confirmed what I've been saying about the whole "team" thing.

[/quote]
you are all welcome to the sub-forum to chat as well

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
but whats the point in a team having their own forum? then other teams form and want their own forums.... and then a big cluster f*ck of a website happens-
this concerns me as well actually :laugh:

But it's like threads that you find offensive or stupid. You can choose not to post in them or not to read them. As joey said, it's kept separate (except at moments like this...)

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.