1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
so sorry about the crayfish atleast he lasted awhile and showed he was brave

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
please tell your brother from me to get a pic of that crayfish in for next months non-piranha POTM - that thing is bad ass!!!

Thank you for sharing this pic with us

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
it is a crawfishicus badassicus. I have no idea how big this thing is going to get but it is enormous. He is in there with all my exodons, a royal pleco and a 9 inch jack dempsey. He tries to catch the exodons from the top of that driftwood.

Dont worry i already have the pom picture, of course im not revealing that one yet... this picture just had better scale.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
holy smokes...hell no he wasnt like that....more like a regular little crayfish...now I have to decide to get the 20 dollar huge red lobsters or just chill and get another badass crayfish..

All thats left of him was a few pieces of his exoskeleton.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Xenon said:
holy smokes...hell no he wasnt like that....more like a regular little crayfish...now I have to decide to get the 20 dollar huge red lobsters or just chill and get another badass crayfish..

All thats left of him was a few pieces of his exoskeleton.
Mike if you get a lobster it will die as all lobsters are saltwater - however your LFS most likely is misnaming large crayfish as lobsters even though they are infact crayfish

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
that crayfish was huge but never in a p tank he kills one of my p's im having crayfish tail lol

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
BDKing57 said:
Was he like this one... birdman got him for 4 bucs... look at his size compared to the 4 inch gourami and the 5 inch thermometer
sorry to hear that mike..on top the next crayfish

nice ass cray bdk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.