Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad start to life.....

BOY RAPIST GETS LIFE

A 12-year-old boy has been detained for life by a judge at Teesside Crown Court for raping his teacher at a special needs centre.

The schoolboy, who is one of Britain's youngest convicted rapists, attacked the woman as she sat next to him during a one-to-one teaching session.

Afterwards, he stole her car and drove it for 30 miles before dumping it.

The stocky youngster, who is just 5ft 3in tall and has severe learning difficulties, admitted at an earlier hearing raping the teacher at the centre in County Durham in November last year, and the theft of her car.

At Teesside Crown Court, Mr Justice Grigson ordered the teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, be detained for life.

Sentencing the cropped-haired boy, the judge said: "These problems are not of your own making but it is plain that until these problems are dealt with you are very likely to commit other offences, other offences as serious as this, so the public has to be properly protected until such time as your problems have been assisted."

John Evans, defending, said his client had been the victim of sexual and physical abuse from a very young age.

"By January 1995, when he could have only have been three-and-a-half-years-old barely, concerns were being expressed about his sexualised behaviour," he said.

"Even at that age his GP expressed concern that he was under the influence of illicit substances.

"By 1995, when this boy could not yet have been four, he was being mistreated and indeed encouraged to engage in misuse of alcohol and cigarettes."
OK first off, how weak and small was this teacher to get raped by a 5'3" boy? Or did she just let him ...then call it rape?? something aint right... life in prison.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
grnlemonade said:
well, not to be politically incorrect, but have you heard of retard strength before?
[snapback]931463[/snapback]​
Yeah man, remember Frankenstein? He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he dished out some serious whoop-ass.

·
Registered
24,433 Posts
He was stocky, he could have been well over 150 pounds and it could have been an elderly teacher. What a sad story, sounds like he had ALL of the cards against him. Genetics, family, substance abuse.... what a sad case.

·
Registered
375 Posts
moeplz said:
grnlemonade said:
well, not to be politically incorrect, but have you heard of retard strength before?
Yeah man, remember Frankenstein? He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he dished out some serious whoop-ass.
[snapback]931470[/snapback]​
Frankenstein? You mean, like the novel written by Mary Shelley? The MADE-UP story? about the MONSTER?? that was put together with DEAD BODIES??

You can't compare this situation to a novel.

·
Registered
278 Posts
OK first off, how weak and small was this teacher to get raped by a 5'3" boy? Or did she just let him ...then call it rape?? something aint right... life in prison.
Teachers who work with kids like this are not usually the butch hormonal old hags that teach teenagers, but the more.. sensitive types.

Do you think she's lying to get some kid locked up?

As for strength/height. It doesn't say how tall the teacher was..

This kid has been let down by the system, and lashed out (again, it seems). I blame our truly retarded social services.

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,533 Posts
It's wrong that the child rape the teacher. I am not going to argue that point... But I dont think that putting him away for life it right. This kid must have mental problems, so given that he should be put in a mental hospital and taken care of. It is unfair that people with mental problems are put away in a prison that is not able to take care of those types of people. Also what the heck is, "retard strength before"?? This is UNTRUE! Any person can in the right sitution become stronger. It's called ADRENAL.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I severely doubt he'll go to a full-on prison, more likely a juvenile detention centre or perhaps even a mental home.

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
He's being "detained" and I don't know what it means under the British judicial system. Perhaps some of our British members can shed some light.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
WOW that is some crazy sh*t.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I just said what it means..

He will be detained ( www.dictionary.com ) in a juvenile centre, a mental home, but not a prison.

Although, you could look at todays news and find either side of the spectrum you wish to promote:

Good

Bad

[edit] I'd hardly call it crazy

·
Registered
192 Posts
There's no way he'll be in there for life. That'd only happen if he was sentenced to life without parole or if he was untreatable. I'm sure after a couple of years, with a lot of therapy, he'll be released.

·
4,053 Posts
Damn, I should've horned my teacher and blamed it on mental instability. sh*t anyone can get away with anything if they play the mental instability card. Soon it will be overused, and worthless.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yes, which is a shame for all the truly mentally diseased people.

And believe me, there were a couple of teachers I'd have gone 'goo goo gaa gaa" for..

·
VENOM
4,689 Posts
mr limpet said:
moeplz said:
grnlemonade said:
[snapback]931470[/snapback]​
Frankenstein? You mean, like the novel written by Mary Shelley? The MADE-UP story? about the MONSTER?? that was put together with DEAD BODIES??

You can't compare this situation to a novel.
[snapback]931536[/snapback]​
You cant compare it to Frankenstein

I worked with the mentally handicapped its not that they are stronger
it's that they cant control or harness their strenght and emotions when they get mad/upset.

When they do "lash out" they feel terrible about it afterwards.
I dont think that locking him up for life is the right thing to do, but
he does need to be kept alone when not under close supervision
until he can receive professional help and treatments.

Who knows maybe all he needs is a certain kind of med to fix
his problem. He then will be able to do all the things we can do and
function as a "normal" part of society.

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
you guys act like he's retarded. the report stated that he has learning difficulties. that's a euphimism for weenie things like add, adhd, and things of that nature. my brother is 5'3 and has a real mental disorder, Downs Syndrome. he would never be able to overpower a woman.

i say, diagnose the kid and prosecute him accordingly

1 - 20 of 31 Posts