Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some Exodons. I know they are fast and have been kept with red bellies with success. I just dont know if they are gonna huirt my spilo or if my spilo is gonna kill the exodons. They are kinda expensive. Has anyone done this before>?????

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i would not suggested it ..unless your willing to lose out on money...your spilo will make dinner out of them..one by one

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Hannibal I think it was you I talked w/ this b4 over PM, I had 2 exos in w/ my spilo, they were probaly bigger than him at the time, and they were getting the best of him, I had to take them out. He had one's tail all nipped up, but besides that, I think he was scared of them

He's bigger them then now, so I think the results would be different, but I put the exos in a 10G, bought another one, and I really like them, active lil guys. In the end though, its up to you, just give them some hiding spots to give them a better chance if you decide to do it. By the way, how much are exos where you are, they run around $5 here.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Over in my area (if you can find 'em), Exo are only no more than $5. I had 4 in with my old 5" Rbs and lived in harmony inside a small ass 55 gal. But then got eatten by my Rhom when noone wanted to buy it.

Just like Gio, said.. Depending on the size of both your both, outcome can go 2 different ways. If your Spilo is smaller than your Exos, he's sure to be descaled, nipped and injured/killed. If your Spolio is bigger than your Exo, they might/could get eatten.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.