Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
That is crazy... Imagine pulling up the nets expecting only to find fish, and this monster comes up. Dead or alive, that has to be one heck of a shocker.

~Dj

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
What trips me out:

Its eight arms and two tentacles have up to 25 teeth-like hooks -- deeply rooted into muscle and able to rotate 360 degrees -- as well as the usual suckers to ensure fish do not escape.

One word.. FEEDERS!!!

You guys think it'll be compatible with my RBs or Rhoms??

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
wow that a pretty big squid..must stink too

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah considering it was chowing on patagonian toothfish which are frigin massive. Where does that extremely rare squid get off killing other extremely rare fish

·
Registered
135 Posts
holy shiiiiiiiiiiii and I thought giant squids were fake . Hate to have one of those grab me while swimming . I'd rather be killed quickly by a shark than all those teeth on that squid

·
Beautiful One
12,070 Posts
It wouldn't trip me out the ocean is huge and things evolve so in time they will get bigger if they haven't already.
I want to see the lochness monster!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Maybe I should buy one? jk those are best left for the oceans. Yeah, I saw a documentary on giant squid on discovery channel when there was nothing else on. They are pretty amazing! they start out as tiny 1/2 inch babies and grow to be huge.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
wow cool find

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
baby_dragon said:
Maybe I should buy one? jk those are best left for the oceans. Yeah, I saw a documentary on giant squid on discovery channel when there was nothing else on. They are pretty amazing! they start out as tiny 1/2 inch babies and grow to be huge.
Actually, the Giant Squid was the biggest squid ever caught and recorded. The link states that this is what they call a Colosal Squid, even waaaaaayyyy bigger than the previous Giant Squid that gets eatten by the Sperm Whale.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
pcrose said:
I want to see the lochness monster!
I have been to Loch Ness many times, but I am yet to see the monster

And Judazzz, that is one funny pic

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.