Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER PLS STATE

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 150gal and it has a onbuilt filter system and so i cant get my background (BIN BAGS I JUST LOVE THE LOOK.!!!!!) OUTSIDE MY TANK.
so i will have to put it inside so what should i fix it with and how if any better ways that a credit card and cloth.
JON>>

·
In Istanbul we won it 5 times!
5,612 Posts
if you really cant figure a way to fix it to the outside then I would suggest using aquarium safe silicone. Its easy to come by as most online aquarium supply stores will carry it.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i have some at the mo craig i bought two but my bro used one to seal i light twat it cost me £15.00 per tube.
any way i will be fixing it to the inside.
JON>>

·
In Istanbul we won it 5 times!
5,612 Posts
carisma02uk said:
yeah i have some at the mo craig i bought two but my bro used one to seal i light twat it cost me £15.00 per tube.
any way i will be fixing it to the inside.
JON>>
[snapback]914270[/snapback]​
dont you just love brothers! Just make sure you seal right round the edges as otherwise you may get crap getting stuck behind it!

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
I think i'd go for the aquarium silicone, at least you know it will be safe, olive oil, i believe, is only good for sticking the backing to the outside of the tank, use it on the inside and you'll likely get an oil film on the top of the water :nod:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts