Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Hey guys, picked these guys up yesterday awsome little buggers. there about 1/2" i bought 8 from a LFS and 7 from another LFS why....? pritty much for the hell of it they were all the same size so i made the extra trip. also bought a bunch of new plants and stuff let me know what you guys think :nod: Peace Dairy and sorry for the shitty camera pics! Plant Nature Rectangle Grass Aquatic plant World Nature Leaf Rectangle Vegetation Plant Green Light Organism Terrestrial plant Plant Output device Terrestrial plant Wood Grass

Attachments

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah man they love the room...... well there tiny enyways they grow so fast tho

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Cool I always like to see them when their small like that. Good luck

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Sweet.
I remember just 3months ago when my guys were just 1inchers.
Now they're getting bigger and bigger.
Biggest two are pushing 4.5"!
They are biting at each other for space already.

Picking up a 120gallon long footprint tank tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
120 would be nice... i got plans for tanks but in time when i got the money to move out and that. right now i just got my 75 gal and im always switchin up my fish. get a bounce of babys grow em out abit and sell them to freiend. I guess i get bored of fish alot
thanks for the replys guys

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
i went to the pst store today and the girl there offerd me a few more for a good price so i grabed them :nod: couse ive seen a couple littler ones get there salid tossed and one went up the filter
but yeah i think the girl at the pet store likes me! shes pritty hot too. what do you guys think i should say to her next time i go there

500 post baby with 2 post a day

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
12" hahahahaha thats the funnest thing all day but for real im white dude
so the 8" eel but good idea im going to try it.
enybody else whats some good lines and if there real good within a week i should have this chicks pic up here show you guys what we cought
hahahahaha 12" eel

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
a 2 day update...:nod: well i woke up after one wild night. and would 2 little guys floating and one at the bottom. All three had there eyes striped they must loves the eyes when they get em. i gotta bring the three dead ones back at 12 to gte new ones. Nice that there givin me new ones and i get to go see that babe so good deal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts