Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently received baby RB frys, 15 to be exact. I really dont have the extra tank to put them in, and cant afford to have another. I was thinking about selling these guys but they're so cute!!! (Yeah I said cute) So what do you think I should do?? Sell, get another tank or keep them for awhile till I need to sell 'em???

Decisions.. decisions..

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
No need to get another tank...go to Kmart...or Walmart...Bed Bath and Beyond...buy a rubber container...they pretty huge...big enough to house the fry...they are cheap.....they do have a clear one...I don't really know how much support it has...i'm only ASSUMING that itz strong enough to hold the water......

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
x-J-x said:
No need to get another tank...go to Kmart...or Walmart...Bed Bath and Beyond...buy a rubber container...they pretty huge...big enough to house the fry...they are cheap.....they do have a clear one...I don't really know how much support it has...i'm only ASSUMING that itz strong enough to hold the water......
yea....and while your housing them in the rubber container youcan try saving up for a 130+ gallon tank.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got them in one of those portable 5 gallon containers biult for hamsters, small reptiles and fish. Still cant decide if I should sell or keep. Hmm.. what if I sell my Rhom?!?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts