Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ive have too very small ps about 1'2 " each . They are with 8 other fish and they are not bothered by them . When i bought the ps i was given 4 guppy feeders . Its been 5 days and they havent touched the guppys . My question is how long before they grow to about an inch or 2 and do they not touch the guppys because im feeding them bloodworms and flakes? Thanks for the responses !!! I appreciate it.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
hahaha, maybe you have pacus. LoL. J/K.

I shouldnt take them long to grow. Pygos grow like weeds

~Dj

·
Registered
972 Posts
Don't feed them for 2-3 days and they'll tear them guppies up.

Also, you've only had them for a few days, give them some time to settle in. Some p's settle in within a couple days and others take 2 weeks.

You're probably feeding them too much and they're fat and hungry so why should they waste energy chasing food.

Fish can go 1-2 months w/o eating in a pinch, although I never recommend that. Make them go a few days w/o you giving them food and let them go off on the guppies.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
when you keep them well fed they will grow quite fast I say in inch a month when they are that size I think.

·
Registered
147 Posts
What sort of food should I feed my baby RBPs with to make them grow fast? I have been feeding them with feeders (goldfish, guppy, catfish....) since they love chasing feeders.

They will feed on all the feeder I place in the tank, when is enough?

Or should I just kept on feeding them to make them grow even faster?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts