Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Lookin nice! Cant wait to get pics of mine up!!

·
LionHart
13,099 Posts
That's a great lookin' piraya!
And they only get more colorful as they get older... that's the beauty of it.

Just a little unsolicited advice... if you turn the ISO on your digital camera up to 400, you'll get clearer pics of your fish.

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a 50 breeder. one half is to the piraya rite now temporarly, and the other is the caribe..

this is the caribe's tank really, the piraya is in there for temporary holding.

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Mine is from a sponsor and it has an orange tint. Where are you stockpiling these Piraya Dawgz?

·
6,351 Posts
if my memorie search me correctly if believe that the piraya you sold to me and that pic you send me when i ask for it..but i could be wrong. nice piraya btw.
no outh, ur memory servs you wrong, the fish i sold to you was near 5-6" if not a bit bigger than that..

heres the pic of it

and it had one eye..remember? too bad ur pirayas killed it =\ But its all good, its been around a year? or somthing? we all dont have sharp memories.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
nice, is urs yellow or orange?..

by the way, mine isnt from a sponsor.
really now....you doing some illegal poaching or something mister

[/quote]

lol poaching is i believe the term used if u kill an animal for its teeth, tusk, skin, fur...correct? hahaha

:p no its not illegal hahah
[/quote]

just seeing if you read everything LOL..........then lets hunt together, i could use some piraya

·
6,351 Posts
nice, is urs yellow or orange?..

by the way, mine isnt from a sponsor.
really now....you doing some illegal poaching or something mister

[/quote]

lol poaching is i believe the term used if u kill an animal for its teeth, tusk, skin, fur...correct? hahaha

:p no its not illegal hahah
[/quote]

just seeing if you read everything LOL..........then lets hunt together, i could use some piraya
[/quote]

iite go get some swamp boots, a huge net, 10 buckets and a pack of bubble gum...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.