Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi thanks to good ole p fury and the fact that i couldnt get on it for 3 days i lost all 80 of my convicts,,
the 10g gallon was planted to the max,,water levels were next to perfact,,? temp 80,,,

i guess this should have gone in the planted section since i blaim it on the fertz,,? i have been useing floursh excel,iron,potassium ,nigtrogen, and comprehensive,,,,? was i supose to do water changes after puting more of any of these fertz in? mabe there was some sort of build up???
i was puting a cap full of each weekly..

another thang i was wondering about is,, could gold fish food have killed them,??? thay feed on it for bout 2 weeks till i could get some krill.

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any help out there ,,,???? the fish are all dead i just want this to not happen again,,,

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
any help out there ,,,???? the fish are all dead i just want this to not happen again,,,
Did you see the bodies? Is it possible they were eaten by the parents?

·
5,336 Posts
80 cons in a ten gallon tank? are we talking newborn fry i hope? and check dosing for ferts on the bottle, one capfull of each is what i put in my 55 gal tanks... twice a week... and the iron you only use a tiny tiny bit compared to the others... read the directions on the bottle before putting things in your tank
and you should be doing weekly waterchanges anyways so... and i also see there was a topic about high amonia, so it could be any of the above, or alll of them at once

1 - 5 of 5 Posts