Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 44713 Hello all, This is my first post on this forum. I recently had 2 batches of eggs hatch. I originally bought 50 Red bellies and I'm down to 10 after natural selection occurred. Luckily I ended up with two breeding pairs who breed constantly. Attached I have a pic of my tank and how it looks today 01/17/05. Was just wondering if there is a demand for little red bellies

· Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MR HARLEY said:
Welcome aboard

You had 40 reds killed by natural selection ?

What size tank did you have them in ?
[snapback]849708[/snapback]​
HAHAHAH yeah 50 at about the size of a dime. 125 gallon tank, fed constantly and I only have 10 left. Needless to say they are the toughest outta the group, I'm just lucky I was blessed with two pairs that breed! Have many more pics of the babies, My tank is packed with these boys!

· Registered
302 Posts
welcome abord...and feel free to post as many pics as you'd like!

also where are you located? if you want some of those lil buggers taken off your hands at some point i'd be glad to give them a good home!

· Registered
302 Posts
alaska??? oh god...well...you might be able to find homes for em up there....but i don't knwo if i'd rish shipping baby p's from alaska...woudl be a sh*t load to start off, then depending on where it's going it might not be a day

· Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TheGreatHoe said:
alaska??? oh god...well...you might be able to find homes for em up there....but i don't knwo if i'd rish shipping baby p's from alaska...woudl be a sh*t load to start off, then depending on where it's going it might not be a day
[snapback]849968[/snapback]​
Nahhh, it's fast. Got mine in one day and the shitty thing about AK is everything is 2nd day air unless you are shipping something like these little dudes. Then I do overnight shipping. Anyone wanting to trade for some?? ohh yeah pics are more to come

· Registered
302 Posts
oh...ok....

and i don't have anyhting remotely interesting to trade or else i would.... good luck finding nice homes though!

· Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Funny, whenever I take a pic it only show's about a 1/3 of all the actuall babies. I guess it's due to the fact that they are always moving. Based on the size and how many 10 take up in space I think I have around 1000 to 1500. After all both pairs had babies at the same time so it's a double whammy. I'm feeding them baby shrine shrimp (small little dudes) and they seem to be loving them. Any other food ideas???? Have an Emperor 400 with bio running in the lowest setting. Not sucking any of them in at all. I've been watching them more than tv! View attachment 44763

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.