Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Hello TEAM,

I would like to thanks everyone that help and support the team to come this far now..members who are doing excellent job giving advise and help out other. In that matter I would like to give an award to every single members in the team. Wel..."Technically" is a reward but I would like to step forward for donation to the site as well..and here is how.

I have recently take my time and burn numbers of copy of "Killer Instincts" for everyone...These are old but great piranha movie. This movie will give you tons of information about piranha, that you would gain more knowledge and skill from it...knowing how wild piranha are, eating, killing, bahavor, etc....in wild life in the amazon.

It free for everyone in the TEAM, but you have to pay for shipping..shipping cost not more then $5. The reason why I've call this "Award and Donation" that this is an award from me to you being part of the team and out help.
The shipping money I will put aside and donate to the site. The shipping money will not go in my pocket, everyone feel free to pay for shipping more then what it cost or just pay $5 for shipping.

With everyone support and donate (no pressure, you dont have to donate) it doesn't matter how much money I get from you guys it all going toward the site. To thanks them for the team, and be able to have our own forum.

sent the money to my paypal is [email protected]
if you dont have paypal you can jus send me money order...I will list how much who donate. please pm me your address if you want the movie.

PS...this is not a compitition with any other team...I just want to give our team members a good movie and award...but in the same time I'll donate the money toward the site.

Here is the list for Donation:

2PiRaNhA~2FuRrY = $20
Sangre_Roja =$15

Attachments

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Illegal on??...copying the movie? i didn't know that, plus i'm not selling it. just give it for free.?

please let me know GG.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Distributing copies of a movie is illegal.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oooops..i suggest you delete this A.S.A.P.
why do I need to delete this? if this is really illegal, all i have to do is dont send it to anyone and come up with another ideas how to Donate and give award to my team.

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
only joking...sorry mate

1 - 18 of 18 Posts