Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been trying to put on a new avatar and everytime I go to upload it or use the site's URL I get sent to the portal...

Anyone else having this problem?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
The avatar I currently have is a jpg and every time I go to put a different one of mine on it tells me I can not use that kind of file ? why ? wtf ? My current one is jpg and now I cant use jpg as an avatar ? retarded.....
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
Mike knows of this problem, I am stuck with this blast from the past also

it is all to do with the server change, and you obviously didn't check the announcments thread
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Innes- Yes I did check the announcements...remember it sent me to the portal everytime I tried to load the avatar


I just never read the responses...
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
Jor said:
btw, innes, I luv ya man, but your av sux now.
this avatar is one I used in the PFury early days, I cant change it as the site won't let me :sad:


Mike - Get working on it!!!!!!
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
well if I was your hero, I really do feel for you, but to make it up here is a nice pic


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Innes said:
well if I was your hero, I really do feel for you, but to make it up here is a nice pic
Nope. won't do it. Now pack and p45 will be my hreos until you change your av. I can't be bought that easily.


BTW, I got a few pics myself that I like to use that are pretty nice.

I mean, being a guy, I thik it's sick and don't agree with it. I don't even know why I have it saveed. I mean it's not like I take liberties with the pic or anything...

Warning----

*Straight women, do not look*

No Women Allowed
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Jor said:
I'm sorry, Innes.

I just can't take you serious anymore.

You used to be my hero with them 2 hotties, but..now...I mean...?

If Pack changes his...I swear all hell will break loose!!!

don't worry jor..my avatar will be there FOREVER..its the only reason that make me want to come to work and get on the comp..
she my sunshine at work...
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
thePACK said:
Jor said:
I'm sorry, Innes.

I just can't take you serious anymore.

You used to be my hero with them 2 hotties, but..now...I mean...?

If Pack changes his...I swear all hell will break loose!!!

don't worry jor..my avatar will be there FOREVER..its the only reason that make me want to come to work and get on the comp..
she my sunshine at work...
I didn't choose to have this avatar, I had a sexy computer chick, it is a mistake by Xenon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Innes said:


lol - that is quite a photo, I bet it is Karen & Sandra
Yea, but like I said before tho...
I absolutely do not condone any 2 women geting together like that!

I don't ever get any pleasure out of seing such an act. I only keep such a pic on my hd to show what men don't need.

I assure you, being a man, I have never taken "liberties" with such a forbidden scene.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Innes said:
thePACK said:
Jor said:
I'm sorry, Innes.

I just can't take you serious anymore.

You used to be my hero with them 2 hotties, but..now...I mean...?

If Pack changes his...I swear all hell will break loose!!!

don't worry jor..my avatar will be there FOREVER..its the only reason that make me want to come to work and get on the comp..
she my sunshine at work...
I didn't choose to have this avatar, I had a sexy computer chick, it is a mistake by Xenon
Thanks PACK!

I knew I could count on you bro!


How many times do we get to F with Innes? We have to take advantage of it when we can.
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Jor said:
Innes said:


I absolutely do not condone any 2 women geting together like that!

I don't ever get any pleasure out of seing such an act. I only keep such a pic on my hd to show what men don't need.

I assure you, being a man, I have never taken "liberties" with such a forbidden scene.
shhhhhhhh...your making feel bad now.....all those dirty thoughts .nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Innes said:


lol - that is quite a photo, I bet it is Karen & Sandra
That not right Innes....


...and NO that is not me nor is it Sandra...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top