Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Hello,
I was interested in possibly getting an automatice feeder for one of my big tanks. I would be using hikari gold pellets in it. I was looking for one that could possibly feed over a week period. Are there any that might fit this description? I was looking at a few from big al's catalog, but it was kinda unclear as to the length of time it would be able to feed over or the amount of food that it could hold.

Thanks for any help with this topic as it is very important that I find one in the near future.

~Dj

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im asking more along the line of SPECIFIC MODEL TYPES recomendations. I know a few places I can look to buy them, but I was wondering which, if any, people have personally used.

~Dj

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Try this link I have this one And i had it for about 6 or 7 years. Works good just cant get alot of food in each section but you can set it for as many feedings a day. Up to 14 sections so if ya want to use 2 sections a day u whould have 7 days. They are about 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch sections

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raptor - Thanks for the info. That ones looks good and its cheap.

anymore suggestions?

~Dj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.