Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
All that work just show him how to add a picture from an URL! Jeez!! What would you do without the "PrintScrn" button??

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
good to show that but you can also just upload the picture at the bottom of the reply screen. the "attach file botton " section. just browse and find the pict on your computer then you have your pict on your reply just make sure its the right size to be allowed on the server. that would be under 100k.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
he's a computer whiz...let the man do his job.....he makes it simple for the average joe.....bobme, ever consider being a tech prof for a college or pfury?

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
hahaha yea i know. only computer master. could master the printscreen botton like that. there must be only 14 billion in the world. haha i am just messing around it will really help newbs.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he said the attach botton wouldnt work, and thats becuase the file was to big, so i was trying to help, so please lay off my back would you?

Yes i am though some classes, and i hope some day to tech more.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Judazzz said:
Damn, is resizing and optimizing an image such an effort
if he cant figure out how to post a image, im sure he cant figure this out

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
very helpfull - that is the kind of computer help that I find most helpfull - pics and not just a description

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.