Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do you guys think there hasnt been many attacks on American soil by opposing forces? I am not talking about cowardly acts of terrorism, but acts of war such as land armies and such

My reason is............................................

Mine, I think that a country would be rather stupid to do so, in the US 1 in 3 own firearms I believe, imagine an army invading a place such as Tenn or Texas, not only would the armed forces be there (best in the world) but every hill billy with a gun

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
its easyer to hide and take out other counties where we hjave bases when their goverment is messed up and sell sell our securtis n stuff for low amounts of money. *hint* USS COLE *hint* Yemen *hint*

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
why would people want to attack america?
Their are also no such attacks on the UK and we don't own guns.

go figure

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Why? why not?
When your hear about a bus getting blowen up in Gazza strip and then they fire "rockets" back at them and kill them. Did you know those rockets say "Made in america" and some still have our flag on it? So when people g oto look at what just killed their father, " USA" is all over it.

Thats one of MANY things.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I think that other countries don't fight U.S. because they know we have the most powerful army in the world and we will most likely have Britain helping us out.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
piranha 13 said:
I think that other countries don't fight U.S. because they know we have the most powerful army in the world and we will most likely have Britain helping us out.
yea but what are you rabling about? our good allies stand by us, and the others go there own way and then later want our help

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
so far in our attemted war with iraq we only have one country who supports us......Poland. Your right bobme our good allies stand by us. I take back what I said about Britain helping us.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Britain will help us, Mexico is f*cking us over, Japan said they would help us if the UN said its ok, and well .. thats about it.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
bobme said:
Britain will help us, Mexico is f*cking us over, Japan said they would help us if the UN said its ok, and well .. thats about it.
LOL.....does Mexico have an army?? They will run around with cactusus.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
and hand out tacos and drugs. haha, i still think we should get some big earth movers and make Mexico beach front high-end land.

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
The reason why wars are not fought on US land is that we are isolated from our enemies. It would not be practical or cost effective to try to bring the battle to the US.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
grosse gurke said:
The reason why wars are not fought on US land is that we are isolated from our enemies. It would not be practical or cost effective to try to bring the battle to the US.
My thoughts exactly. Our primary advantage is our isolation. We can just sit on this side of the Atlantic and go

Our only borders are that of Canada and Mexico. Canadas border is pourous yet anyone coming through there would have to deal with the Canadian army first. Same with Mexico. An amphibious landing is pretty hard to imagine given the space of the oceans. The onyl option is blowing us away with nukes, that is why a missle defense is so important.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
piranha 13 said:
bobme said:
LOL.....does Mexico have an army?? They will run around with cactusus.
hey i find that offensive..we have an army .. we have cannon balls..and gun powder and pellets ..so what if we have to packet it before we shoot..

·
Registered
321 Posts
There are 2 reasons why nobody attacks the US.

1. The Geographic Isolation of the US
2. The US has the most powerful military

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Mine, I think that a country would be rather stupid to do so, in the US 1 in 3 own firearms I believe, imagine an army invading a place such as Tenn or Texas, not only would the armed forces be there (best in the world) but every hill billy with a gun
...very true my fellow american....but dont forget, we have those little militias that roam our country side, not to mention "thugs" and "gansta-wannabes", plus our women can be bitches if you piss them off to a point

its easyer to hide and take out other counties where we hjave bases when their goverment is messed up and sell sell our securtis n stuff for low amounts of money. *hint* USS COLE *hint* Yemen *hint*
...wtf does the USS Cole have to do with selling our "securities and stuff"? the USS cole was deliberately attacked by islamic fundamenalists! as for the comment of hiding out and taking out governments in shamble....do you not think that if we didn't establish a more stronger government in that country, then it'd become like another rogue like government that is filled with corruption and chaos (ie. iraq, al-queada, former pakistan), AND then the world would have rogue governments up to their ass's...rogue governments that can do EVEN more unspeakable terror than todays rogue government...did you ever think of that bobme?

why would people want to attack america?
Their are also no such attacks on the UK and we don't own guns.
....what happen during WW2? if i remember, hitler attacked the UK and you were just helping the french

Why? why not?
When your hear about a bus getting blowen up in Gazza strip and then they fire "rockets" back at them and kill them. Did you know those rockets say "Made in america" and some still have our flag on it? So when people g oto look at what just killed their father, " USA" is all over it.

Thats one of MANY things.
...it's not "Made In America"...most of those weapons you see are russian...ak-47's, rocket launchers!...those weapons are former russian army, ya monkey-ass!! and if those weapons were american, they WERE stolen!...so don't give me BS about how america kills! we try to help and it only ends up biting us in the ass!...

yea but what are you rabling about? our good allies stand by us, and the others go there own way and then later want our help
....correction, what are YOU babbling about?...french as it stands wants no part in the war with iraq, as do the germans and the russians....the UK is willing to back the US up, because they know its the right way...technically we have no GOOD allies, they've all pretty much turned their backs on us, except for britian...so in reality, the world is telling america to go f**k ourselves!!!...what great allies we have

There are 2 reasons why nobody attacks the US.

1. The Geographic Isolation of the US
2. The US has the most powerful military
...very true

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.