Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My LFS has Astro canisters for sale. I've never seen them anywhere before and they are not too expensive. They look just like eheim filters and seem to have the same sizes as eheims.. In addition to the eheim ressemblance, the have the same green color exterior !!

Does someone know about them, have one or know if they are any good ??

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
sounds like the Jebo knockoffs. I have one. It works well enough for the price.
only thing is the quality is hit or miss. you could wind up with a great can that equals Eheim quality. Or you can get one that breaks down on you and makes a mess.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
only thing is the quality is hit or miss. you could wind up with a great can that equals Eheim quality. Or you can get one that breaks down on you and makes a mess.
....if you can afford...go with xp3. good and one of the best filteration for cansiter.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:nod: ....if you can afford...go with xp3. good and one of the best filteration for cansiter.

[/quote]

Rena's are amazing. I have a xp4 and love it !!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got more info on these canisters. They seem to be from Europe and was told by two persons in 2 different LFS that they are exactly like Eheims, but have only a one year guaranty.

I found this european site with pictures of an Astro canister. They seem good... I think I'll get one + they are on sale and very cheap price (300 gph for 65$ canadian)

Astro canister

1 - 5 of 5 Posts