Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the ring got done this afternoon, so I went to her dads work and asked for his blessing. He said yes, so this afternoon I asked her to marry me! She screamed, jumped all over, cried, and most importantly, said yes!
Yay us!

· Registered
2,647 Posts
ahhh congrats man!!!

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
pamonster said:
Well the ring got done this afternoon, so I went to her dads work and asked for his blessing. He said yes, so this afternoon I asked her to marry me! She screamed, jumped all over, cried, and most importantly, said yes!
Yay us!
[snapback]866872[/snapback]​
That's f*cking fabulous dude, congratulations man.

· Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you all
we are very happy!
although i dont think we will need a prenup, we have been dating for 7 years, lived togather and shared bank accounts for 5 and bought a house togather a year and a half ago. we did it all out of order, and the engagement was long overdue.
Ill be sure to post some pics when we get them
thanks again

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
Wow congrats bro! I wish I could be in your shoes.

[snapback]867069[/snapback]​
no way...i've seen what marriage does to grown men. it's like castration. you should've seen my dad. prior to marriage he was all healthy, had a nice body and long, healthy hair. after he got married and popped out a few kids, he got fat, lazy, and lost a bunch of hair.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.