Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
17,210 Posts
slckr69 said:
mother f*cker why u gotta be all up on Filo.. he didnt even say nothing yet. at least let him post his dumb ass opinion first. damn J/p filo i value all ur posts/opinions if i dont KQ will be mad.
[snapback]839229[/snapback]​
ok i will next time

7,899 Posts

THAT WAS GREAT!!!

That made the last 5 minutes of my long ass bad day!!

· im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
3,668 Posts
shutter13 said:
shes soooo hot though

[snapback]839230[/snapback]​
she so is not she has no figure her face aint that cute , she just wack and cant dance on ncaa fotball gm she looked horrible

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
She still has a tv show, amazing what marketers can do to pile sh*t up and sell it to the teenage audience. What I can't wait for is really rich girls who drives mercedes, bmws, and lexus thinking they are punk rock cause they listen to Ashlee Simpson.

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
b_ack51 said:
She still has a tv show, amazing what marketers can do to pile sh*t up and sell it to the teenage audience. What I can't wait for is really rich girls who drives mercedes, bmws, and lexus thinking they are punk rock cause they listen to Ashlee Simpson.
[snapback]840563[/snapback]​

Aint it Funny? Its like. oh my Gawd, Im so punk! Did you get her new CD? oh my gawd Hanson, your missing out! You need to get her new cd, oh my gawd!
Then her metrosexual Friend Taylor is therE, ''Like you really need to get this
CD Hanson, its so Punk. Like oh my gawd! Shes the greatest punk singer out there.''

· Registered
1,601 Posts
ashley is hot men but i like her more with black hair,
some pic,s of her with black hair pleaze

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.