Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up , i am very new on here , thanks xenon for your invite!!!!! took a long wile to get back to this killer site !!!!! i have kept fresh water fish for a long time , but the pirana has allways been my dream fish !!!!!!! anyway is ash the fish catcher still around????? i thought we had a deal worked out , but i have been unable to get ahold of him ?? i cant get to his website or emails !!!!! can anyone here get ahold of him or have any NEW contact info !!!! i would realy like to finish the deal so i can start posting pics and info of MY OWN way cool fish !!!!!!!!! thanks in advance DAVID

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
elTwitcho said:
Ash closed up shop and is no longer selling piranhas unfortunately.
[snapback]873487[/snapback]​
man i hope your not right !!!! i mounted two ps for him ( i saw he had a pic of the black p i mounted for him under his screen name) i live in texas and he told me we would swap taxidermy work for live fish ?????? looks like i will wait a little longer on my DREAM FISH !!!!! you would think i would stop trusting peaple by now
!!!!!!!! sounds like im going to get burnt again LOL

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
You can still contact him, Ash is a good guy, very busy, but if you had a deal I think he could try to work something out with you. He did get out of the fish business aboutt 5 weeks ago, he still might have something, but I'd doubt it. PM Mr Harley for more contact info.

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
taxidermyman said:
man i hope your not right !!!! i mounted two ps for him ( i saw he had a pic of the black p i mounted for him under his screen name) i live in texas and he told me we would swap taxidermy work for live fish ?????? looks like i will wait a little longer on my DREAM FISH !!!!! you would think i would stop trusting peaple by now
!!!!!!!! sounds like im going to get burnt again LOL

[snapback]873532[/snapback]​
I dont think he intentionally burnt you here bro. He went out of business and im sure he would have still delt with you if he hadn't.

· Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
17,210 Posts
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
I dont think he intentionally burnt you here bro. He went out of business and im sure he would have still delt with you if he hadn't.

[snapback]874044[/snapback]​

dam dude the world isent agianst you

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
How is that shady!?!? Arent people allowed to go out of business?

[snapback]875883[/snapback]​
seems like he just got up and left without much notice. everyone was all "where is he wtf, ????"

psychofish21 said:
Is it shady because he didnt ok it with you first

[snapback]876033[/snapback]​
That...was lame.
b_ack51 said:
How is it Shady? He has another business, didn't have time for two businesses so he had to close down one business. There is nothing shady about that.
[snapback]876123[/snapback]​
seems like he just got up and left without much notice. everyone was all "where is he wtf, ????"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.