Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been looking into getting a new pet for a few months now. I want something that I can find fairly easy, that isn't too expensive (or if it is would be well worth it), and will get fairly large.

About a month ago I stumbled across Ackies, and I've been looking up caresheets, browsing forums for information, and checking prices ever since.
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any stores that sold them closer to Vegas (where I live). None of the LPS here have a good selection of monitors if they even have any.

I've checked kingsnakes.com and I found one store in California but ackies were a little too expensive there, and even though I wish i could afford that wishes will only get you so far. I've been looking at ProExotics too but I'm not sure I would want to have my reptile shipped that far.

Are theres any other monitors with a similar temperment and size?The most money I can muster up (including the invaluable Christmas money) is roughly 250-350 dollars. All I need is the names and maybe some pictures I'll spend another month, or more researching everything. thanks to anyone who helps me out

Another thing I forgot, I can't get a snake because I am still (unfortunatley) living with my mom. One escape artist King Snake and shes had enough

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
If you are in vegas then you have not found Ken's shop yet....exotic pets I think he calls it..Ken will have anything you are looking for...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts