Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at one of the aquas today or what you guys like to call the lfs, but uh yeah I saw the coolest arowana I thought it was illegal because it was so pink, turns out it is a silver arowana. I wanted that thing so bad. I am still happy with our arowana zeus he is a beaut. Zeus let me pet his back today but he almost tried to bite my finger. I also saw a bunch of arowanas mixed with eachother and other fish in three different aquas. So they can live with others and as long as the fish is a good size the arowana is fine with it, this wont happen all the time though.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
you have an arowana?

how big is the tank & fish?
and what is it with - those small piranhas?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am the one who made the thread you ass, he is pretty big it is more of kevin's than mine so you would have to ask him. It is in a 80gallon, my dimes are in a 20gallon at the moment.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was referring to piranha45 cuz he said to ignore my post.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
he ment on the linked thread - it was not you, it was thoroughbred & psychofern213 from Pred Fish he was refering to - I think

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well if that is who he meant than nevermind but he said that when you and I were the only two besides him posting who knows don't matta to me.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Innes said:
he ment on the linked thread - it was not you, it was thoroughbred & psychofern213 from Pred Fish he was refering to - I think
thats what he meant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.