Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Amidextrias[sp?] some of the time....lol, but mainly right!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
rosecityrhom said:
I'm "right" handed...its just natural that way.
same her, But I can do alot of things with my left to besides write neat, I hit almost as hard with my left as with my right. Jerk off almost as good to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,159 Posts
Hey Rose trying posting a thread thats slightly more in cotext with fish even if this is the "off topic section" or at least not so many of these type of threads ...
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Hey its the Lounge you can post anything you want to and it doesnt even have to be about fish...Xenon even said it himself
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,159 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Hey its the Lounge you can post anything you want to and it doesnt even have to be about fish...Xenon even said it himself
Yeah i know and thats fine, but i just find some of it to be a little bit overwhelming because some of it to me does not really have a point other than to just make another post
I hope you can understand, I am not trying to offend anyone so please do not take offense Rose and other members
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
SnowCichlid said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Hey its the Lounge you can post anything you want to and it doesnt even have to be about fish...Xenon even said it himself
Yeah i know and thats fine, but i just find some of it to be a little bit overwhelming because some of it to me does not really have a point other than to just make another post
I hope you can understand, I am not trying to offend anyone so please do not take offense Rose and other members
I see what you are saying now. I see your point some of them are stupid. But all I can say is dont read it. 90% of them are not stupid. No one should get offended
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Yes some are, but you dont have to read them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
JEARBEAR said:
I see what you are saying now. I see your point some of them are stupid. But all I can say is dont read it. 90% of them are not stupid. No one should get offended
I agree.

Im right handed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If this is a pointless thread then why are so many responding to it? Even the smallest things we know about each other is significant because its one more step in the direction of knowledge about our friends within this board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
whats wrong with a pointless thread on an open board?

Just something to keep us occupied till someone reply's to a more important topic.

Just my $.02
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
3,217 Posts
right if i want to write the right way. left for writing backwards. ambidexrious for pretty much anything else...
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top