Not open for further replies.

Are You a Virgin?

962 views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  lil_alien piranhas 
#1 ·
figured it had to come out at some pt or other

I'm not, but I've only been laid 1 time, ever

See less See more
#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Don't look at me like that! Thoroughbred has to walk the streets daily under constant fear and pressure from women seeking to destroy his treasured chastity. I remember one time, some chick held him up with a gun and was gonna screw him that way, but he told her he had hiv.

in commemoration of my whore-like scale of posting success, I offer tribute to the Founder of it all.

#14 ·
piranha45 said:
Don't look at me like that! Thoroughbred has to walk the streets daily under constant fear and pressure from women seeking to destroy his treasured chastity. I remember one time, some chick held him up with a gun and was gonna screw him that way, but he told her he had hiv.

in commemoration of my whore-like scale of success, I offer tribute to the Founder of it all.
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 ·
Yeah, I'm like a Sasquatch, everyone's always trying to find one, they've heard they exist, but no one's ever really seen one for sure.
IMO if there's anyone who's over 20 who hasn't chosen to stay a virgin, but just is because they haven't found a girl who'd sleep with them, brother, you need to lower your standards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.