·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
THE NAME THE TOFFEE PIMP explains itself
lol

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
no feckin way dude I was just positive you still had your cherry! Your one of those guys who wouldn't put out till the chick slipped a ring on your finger in front of the priest and said "I do". You probably wouldn't even do it on the first night either, I know how cautious you are about those things.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
piranha45 said:
no feckin way dude I was just positive you still had your cherry! Your one of those guys who wouldn't put out till the chick slipped a ring on your finger in front of the priest and said "I do". You probably wouldn't even do it on the first night either, I know how cautious you are about those things.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
Don't look at me like that! Thoroughbred has to walk the streets daily under constant fear and pressure from women seeking to destroy his treasured chastity. I remember one time, some chick held him up with a gun and was gonna screw him that way, but he told her he had hiv.

in commemoration of my whore-like scale of posting success, I offer tribute to the Founder of it all.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
piranha45 said:
Don't look at me like that! Thoroughbred has to walk the streets daily under constant fear and pressure from women seeking to destroy his treasured chastity. I remember one time, some chick held him up with a gun and was gonna screw him that way, but he told her he had hiv.

in commemoration of my whore-like scale of success, I offer tribute to the Founder of it all.
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Nope, not me.. Im still a virgin. You know.. pure, untouched, study abstinance, waiting for that right special one..
Yepps..thats me. Pure, honest, innocent and sensetive.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
piranha45 said:
in commemoration of my whore-like scale of posting success, I offer tribute to the Founder of it all.
ROFLMAO

as for the topic - no comment

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Its okay we all know how you voted Innes....
....j/k

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.