Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
For all you know-it-all's... lets start a trivia test to see who knows PFury best. Think of something ONLY a true PFury'ers knows. Lets see if we can separate the true members to the post whores. Add your own.. but dont give out the answers. Maybe we can use this with future contests.

1. Before Ash was theFishCatcher and a distributor, he had a previous member name. What was it......????

2. PFury first started as a (what kind of site) before the owner decided to make it into discussion forum?

3. How did the fist banner look like, discription, and colors?

4. Name the first original 5 moderators...

5. How many (original) forums were there in the begining?

6. What first video did PFury use which changed the whole concept of becomming a discussion board?

7. What was Frank's (Hastatus) original avatar before he used the Simpson's avatar?

Anyone else can think of something to add????

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xenon said:
Can I take part?

[snapback]827486[/snapback]​
Do it Mike.. of all people you should have more than I can give. Should we move this to the ML and create more questions for future "FREE" Piranha related contests? I know the others can gather alot of stuff.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
whos tank is zilla talking about for the video?,(he doesnt post here anymore) thats a hint.

p.s. bonus if u remember how nay p's he had in that tank of his and what tank size?

specail bonus- what other fish he have in there that was the biggest of them all ?and it wasnt a p

·
DOC#003162
15,011 Posts
i know i know some of these but im having a memory recall problem

i just seen the answer to the first one in another thread

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
5,168 Posts
thoroughbred said:
whos tank is zilla talking about for the video?,(he doesnt post here anymore) thats a hint.
p.s. bonus if u remember how nay p's he had in that tank of his and what tank size?
specail bonus- what other fish he have in there that was the biggest of them all ?and it wasnt a p
[snapback]827511[/snapback]​
hey i actually know the special bonus one

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Original 5 mods:

Xenon, SMTT, PiranhaKing, fishman2....I cant remember

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
If you know of THE papi chulo threads...then your definitely OG :laugh:

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
HOLY SHIZ! I remember all those pictures to find Karen's one and only Papi Chulo!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
the good days..were have they gone..lol

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
I remember when I first met Jonas, we argued like a married couple. We still do but I'm the one giving all the loving or else he's cut-off :laugh: . I also remember the Papi Chulo thread and I remember the days where me and Bobme would whore up the entire lounge with nothing but nonsense. Also remember that there were only like 5-10 ORIGINAL forums, and that the video forum use to be only 1 gigantic collection, now its like blown up into sub-categories.

Innes was also a big contributing factor to P-Fury, he just spammed the entire site. We also had these little paint-ballers on the sight for sometime but then they disappeared.

Ah, the memories.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
And we mustn't forget Mike and Nate's love affair.

·
Registered
996 Posts
well i was all proud thinking i could answer ashes old username but rhomzilla is smarter than he seems and he edited his post that had it (the ashs forum gone topic)
o and i would guess this would have been an informational site only before the forums came

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
Who do i pm the answers too ? ...........And im new ...I dont remember those days

1 - 20 of 22 Posts