Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
f*ck the test #REMOVED# im black im teh o.g. of this sh*t no matter wut that test says

You did ok but your not a *******. You probably visited the south a few times but obviously managed to escape without the words y'all and fixin' ta being added perminantly to your vocabulary."

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Congratulations, Your score is 11 out of 15

"You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a ******* but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a ******* but trying ot hide it."

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Am I *******.. nowhere close. So I guess the test concern me.

·
Registered
703 Posts
10/15...i'm from OREGON...haha, but a lot of my relatives are ranchers, my fiance, her dad and my dad all love nascar, and i'm a damn good guesser! Haha, what the hell was that last question though?

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
NO hillbilly here lol

Lazy Quiz Final Score

Congratulations, Your score is 5 out of 15

"You did ok but your not a *******. You probably visited the south a few times but obviously managed to escape without the words y'all and fixin' ta being added perminantly to your vocabulary."

·
8,410 Posts
10/15

"You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a ******* but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a ******* but trying ot hide it."

I have some ******* friends

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Congratulations, Your score is 5 out of 15

"You did ok but your not a *******. You probably visited the south a few times but obviously managed to escape without the words y'all and fixin' ta being added perminantly to your vocabulary."

1 - 20 of 32 Posts