Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do pacman frogs ever really move when they aren't eating? I know a lot of thinks are not really super active like snakes and such but it seems like all of the pacman frogs i have ever seen just sit there.

· reasonably awesome
7,332 Posts
indeed, thats all they do. thats why i mentioned them as sucking. there are tons of other amphibians out there that are just as aggressive and far more active and fun to watch.

everyone buys them because they look cool/cute, but looks are literally the only thing these frogs have going for them

· Registered
162 Posts
They kick ass......theyre low maintainance.....they look cool.......they live long......they dont cost much....they dont make noise (unless they are male..and even then they dont make much noise)

Pixie frogs and other bullfrogs are very cool as well..and they will devour anything a pacman will...they both have their own pro's & cons......but i would rather have my albino pac man frog over a pixie any day.. hes got better colours and alot of character.

If you are looking for a pet to cuddle and hold...you are looking in the wrong direction.
If you are looking for a cool frog that can and likely will live for many years and can be housed in a small terrarium...pacmans are gold!

I say go for the pac-dude

Eden

· Registered
480 Posts
If you find watching a fat-ass frog sit around all day, then yes, they are fun.

If youre like me though, no they boring as hell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.