Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
so a jeuwl aquarium is just a brand name?
I don't think that should be a problem with piranhas, However 45 gallons is not very much to keep piranhas in, you might want to get a bigger tank than that.

and to get more skulls become a post whore!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
You accumulate skulls by posting often. However, don post frivilously as this is annoying. I think Jewel aqariums will be fine as long as you have plenty of room for your fish to run around. Welcome to the board.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
a friend of mine has a 260 ltr (@ 80 us gal) bow front jewel set up and it is well smart ,as long as it is large enough for the amount off p's you want to hold it will be ok .
the good thing about jewel is you get everything you need with it stand lights filter and it is neat when put together so go for it

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Jewel tanks are very good and high quality, but have one downside in my opinion: the larger ones are equipped with a massive internal filter which takes a lot of tank space... I don't know if you can take them out. Anyone?

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Aah, I see. Thanks.
I saw a Jewel Rio 450 at a store nearby for not that much money, and I am quite interested, but don't want to use a large internal filter (or only small ones for current and mechanical filtration).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.