Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this show, and have every episode on my computer, I was just wondering if anyone else watches it, and knows when the new season is coming out.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
I have no idea what it is, but why not do a search online and see if you can find out when the season starts?

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
its a realy wierd cartoon starring a milkshake, french fries, and a meatball. and they have a fat nabor named carl.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
new episodes start may 25th.

Master Shake
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role: Self proclaimed leader of the Aqua Teens
Dislikes: Dancing, Stupid People, Meat, Work
Shake is the somewhat simple minded, easily distracted "leader" of the Aqua Teens. He spends most of his time in Carl's pool thinking of interesting ways of getting out of work.

Frylock
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role: The brains of the operation
Dislikes: Lack of responsibility, Mooninites
Frylock is the only one who really gets things done. He's the brains behind the Aqua Teens and he keeps everyone on task when a mystery arises. He is also able to shoot lightning bolts from his eyes.

Meatwad

Role: The comic relief
Dislikes: . . .
Meatwad is the shape-shifting ball of meat that spends most of his time trying to cheer everyone else up. He loves dancing and is the brunt of all of shakes anger and hostility. He also loves to dance. Did we mention he loves to dance?

Carl

Role: The Aqua Teens trashy neighbor
Dislikes: The Aqua Teens using his pool
Carl is constantly reminded how much he hates his neighbors by their never-ending disturbances and crazy mishaps. There's nothing he hates more than the Aqua Teens using his pool.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
nitrofish said:
its a realy wierd cartoon starring a milkshake, french fries, and a meatball. and they have a fat nabor named carl.
OH sh*t! ARE THOSE THE GUYS THAT WERE ON THAT ONE EPISODE OF SPACEGHOST? OMG :D

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
anyone see the cartoon called home movies. god thats funny. you got to watch that

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
home movies? I have all of the episodes I believe, and don't have that one. Are you talking about space ghost, or aqua teens??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.