Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanted to place an order for a rhom from aquaspace but when i went to check-out it said there is no shipping rates...so i just want to know if they will ship to me? i sent them an email asking about shipping rates but nothing yet... and if they dont ship here where else can i get a nice 10" rhom?

·
Registered
476 Posts
i wanted to place an order for a rhom from aquaspace but when i went to check-out it said there is no shipping rates...so i just want to know if they will ship to me? i sent them an email asking about shipping rates but nothing yet... and if they dont ship here where else can i get a nice 10" rhom?
I am pretty sure they don't...Try www.massiveaggression.ca and www.cichlidcity.com

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
you will have to call them and make a special order.... i tried that once like 5 months ago but it's still going to be like the SA orders we where trying to do.... there is still going to be a $200 customs fee. plus shipping plus the cost of fish.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
you will have to call them and make a special order.... i tried that once like 5 months ago but it's still going to be like the SA orders we where trying to do.... there is still going to be a $200 customs fee. plus shipping plus the cost of fish.
thats crazy...pay like 3 hun for shipping and everything....just nuts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats the AS forum?

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Why don't you e'mail or call aquascape?
If you wanna know something about somebody, ask them, not somebody else.

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
I'm sorry but we don't at the moment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts