Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

7,899 Posts
Shark Aqua... is a great store!!

I have always gotten great fish from them

· Registered
1 Posts
I buy alot of fish online and the only place that has a perfect track record for me is Pedro. I bought 6 baby piranha's from one sponser ($600.00) and they where all in one bag. Some DOA, rest died in a day. Had a big fight to get my money back, but come on that much money and he couldn't take the time to package them right. I would not ship 6 goldfish in one bag like he did. Pedro's shipping is incredible, if you think he is more money, well you get what you pay for.

· Registered
1,900 Posts
i have got all my p's from george at shark aquarium. he is great customer service. i made my order on his site, he sent me an email that day and my fish arrived the next day. his fish come in beautiful and always in great condition. i have not purchased anything from aquascape but have herd good things about them. basically if they r on this site they r the best.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
There are other great distributors in the P business, but SharkAquarium and AquaScape are both the main ones most would recommend. But as always, nothing beats a local (member) deal in your area!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.