BUMP!!!

Come on folks!!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Ugh, I was hoping that stupid website would just go away

[snapback]853236[/snapback]​
Me too... I seriously dont think that it matters who's #1 on a ranking website. I mean just the word "PIRANHA" should be enough to attract alot more people to view the site. Sure there'll be others who'll downplay, look down at our interests and automatically have assumptions on the type of members who support this hobby. But honestly, whats more interesting.... seeing a #1 goldfish site or the word PIRANHA???

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
Yeah really, add to that the fact that Aquarank is a freaking scam and I just wish they'd go away. I mean, think about it, they don't even provide any kind of service or information and just exist because people keep clicking their stupid site every day to try and get their real and useful site to the top of some list. Piss on that, when aquarank makes a real website that offers something useful I'll gladly visit it, until then this is one internet hit they're not going to scam without offering anything useful to me in return.

·
Registered
687 Posts
voted as well. its in first now, i hate goldfish, just as long as they aren't in first is great, as long as they are in 10th would be great. damn cheap dieing all the time crappy fish.

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,009 Posts
Just voted myself and it looks like we are #1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts