Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the first day of Aqua-Pets my new business

although I am not trading today, I am all set to go, once my phone regesters, I am starting with a tank cleaning business, but I am looking to expand into internet sales and then hopefully owning my own shop.

If anyone wants to help me by offering free webspace for my website and also to help make a site I would greatly appriciate it as I am clueless at that kind of thing.

also if there is anyone in my local area who wants their tanks cleaned and maintained - give me a shout!!!!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Wow, nice one Innes

Good luck with your enterprise, and if you need help for your website (not webspace, but design issues etc.), let me know :smile:
And keep us posted, eh!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
done - between the 2 of you I will get a site up and running

Thanks Guys

also for the moment I am going to send any customers here to PFury for advice

*note - I am not going to be in competition with PFury with my site - purely for my business

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
innes nice one you done it.
if you need any help apart from the help you requested as that seems to be sorted let me know and i will see what i can do.
dixon

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
If you need to know anything about hooking up a kickass stereo system in your company van, I'll be glad to help. But I'm useless when it comes to making a webpage, unless its yahoo geocities, and I can't give you free webspace.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
you are a jester in new castle

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.