• 2 - Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have an ac110 power head in my 125 and it kicks ass..

R.T.

·
Yeah, well you know, thats just like, uhh, your op
3,210 Posts
I have an AC30 and more recently an AC70, and they both circulate a good amount of water for their size, and are pretty quiet, hopefully will stay that way too

Edit:
Thought id just add for you guys, the AC30 is fully submersible whereas the AC70 isnt

·
06 C6 LS2
10,595 Posts
exceptional.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
I have bought two power heads before trying the AC110. and i must say this is what i have been looking for. Its got POWER. its in my 120 whih is 5ft long. and my piranha's are loving it. Its a strong current for them

MUST BUY! Picked mine up for 75$ CND

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Aquaclear 901 = Pure pwnage of little critters.
5/5

·
Serrasalmus Manueli
3,147 Posts
Voted average... had one but kept getting clogged... moved to the Koralias and I'm much happier...

·
Registered
848 Posts
I think the koralia is a better powerhead. However, I really like the AC powerhead because of their "quick filter" attachment, it's a great add on.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have the ac 50 and it works great aside from it being really loud, is any one else having this problem? i am selling mine ne ways but just curious

·
Registered
159 Posts
Aquaclear power heads in my expierence always worked and never gave me any problems..I always used the prefilter attachment so that probably gave the P.H more longevity and kept it working good..but overall i give it a 4 out of 5 star rating..peace

1 - 19 of 19 Posts