Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be confused and far be it for me to bring up a sore topic but didnt we decide it is better to move one step back in order to move two steps forward and with that said the "april pom" that we are voting on now should actually be the may pom

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I guess what he's trying to state is that when POTM ends, we're already in the next month. Any why announce or show APR's POTM when we're already in May?? Its not like MOTM.. with that member representing all the advice and posts during that month.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I guess what he's trying to state is that when POTM ends, we're already in the next month. Any why announce or show APR's POTM when we're already in May?? Its not like MOTM.. with that member representing all the advice and posts during that month.
Cant the POM be all the pictures submitted during that month?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Hey Mike.. Just thought of something!!

Since this months POTM contest is divided into 2 different groups.. why not one group be April's.. and the 2nd be May's?? Then in a week before June, we can ask participants to send in their POTM for June. That way, when June does come.. the winner of POTM would represent and have his winning picture in the Portal for JUNE!!! We'd be up to date... POTM winner's pic shown during the month which won for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.