Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVERYONE is welcome to participate in the endless discussion that is Team RIP, assuming of coarse that they follow the rules of the forum and the site, however, some would like to apply for full admission to Team RIP.

Said admission is a process that requires you to study up on RIP history, and answer a series of questions, usually ridiculous in nature, regarding that history, most of which will be found in the A Quick Heads Up Thread. Substantial reading of that thread is highly reccomended before submitting an application for admission.

Without further adue, all applicants please post your intention here, and this is where you will be answering your questions.

First up.... Joey'd.

·
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
joey'd is on a one day timeout.
Oh I see...well his questions will be ready when he returns.

Dez you'll need to answer questions from each member of the round table, including Acestro, KQ, Slckr and myself.

So should we have an individual thread for each member applying, or just one thread where it all goes?

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts

Dez you'll need to answer questions from each member of the round table, including Acestro, KQ, Slckr and myself.

So should we have an individual thread for each member applying, or just one thread where it all goes?
[/quote]
okie dokie sounds good to mme.................

·
Registered
4,112 Posts

[/quote]

i Personally have put Joey 'ds application on hold until he shapes up.

ace u agree?

·
Registered
14,959 Posts

[/quote]

ace u agree?
[/quote]

I agree. I dont think ESGGSGPMike knows how much Joey has been pissing Xenon off.

Joey's on RIP probation for now.

·
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

[/quote]

ace u agree?
[/quote]

I agree. I dont think ESGGSGPMike knows how much Joey has been pissing Xenon off.

Joey's on RIP probation for now.
[/quote]

Has/had no idea whats going on. Has been out of e-commission with pc problems recently. Agrees about the probation.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
he got suspended by Xenon and since RIP has made too many waves even though we were on the MOds side we dont need any more ppl rocking the boat.,

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
agreed.

and, by the way, I'll probably clean up these pinned threads for more easy reading. Also, always let me know if any of you guys sees places in need of cleaning up. I figure AQHU will almost never be touched but maybe a little less random-ness in other threads....

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
First up.... Joey'd.
Not until tomorrow.

[/quote]

lol not for ahile .... we dotn support the tyrnical views as he does and we will not allow team rip to be compromised by trouble makers. we appreciate our forum and thread too much.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts