Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So word is Apott wants into Team RIP, so time to start his gauntlet through our membership requirements. He needs to make each of the Square Table members laugh, post links from the information sections where he helped 3 new members, and answer questions from 4 Square Table members including KumbiaQueens, PygoFanatic, myself, and Acestro/NJKILLSYOU. KEEEEELLS Im looking at you as Ace appears to be busy recently.

I dont have any questions ready, but we'll get some posted here soon enough. In the mean time any other ST members feel free to fire away, and Apott feel free to get started on the other requirements.

/wonders if Apott has made me laugh yet

Good Luck Apott!

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
Apott has made me laugh on several occasions. get the newb outreach program done and then the questions will start.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
whats considered a noob? under 100 post?

/ponders how a noob such as ones self is suppose to help another noob

·
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The first and third are bad, but you just laughed at the guy for not filling hid tank in the second one. Not acceptable and definately not the kind of portrayal we want of people in Team RIP.

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
ok apott there all kind of weak so you get one point for the first and third combined, so you need two more. that shouldnt be a problem for you.

·
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Excellent!
Thats more what were looking for. 1 more and your done that portion.

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
1: name three of ESPMikes alias'...

2: who is the RIP secretary?

3: who is mr. ambiance?

4: where does C0Rey live?

no hints because these are all a tad easy...

1 - 20 of 129 Posts