Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 6'x2'x2' tank that holds 180Usa gallons or 150Uk gallons. At the moment, my fish stock list is as follows... 2 Red Oscars, 1 Blue Acara, 1 Jack Dempsey, 1 Jewel Cichlid and 1 Pleco. They are all getting on fine at the moment, with no signs of sustained aggression. What I like most about my fish are their behaviour characteristics. There interesting to watch, especially the Oscars. The bolder of my 2 Oscars is brave enough to jump right out of the water and grab good from my hand.
Anyway, I'm wondering... if it would be possible to put anymore Cichlid(s) in my tank? If so, do you know of any other intelligent and interesting fish that would likely get on with my current list?

· Registered
6,741 Posts
Scottish_Piranha_Fan said:
What about a GT.... are they good, or are they too similar to a blue acara?
[snapback]851948[/snapback]​
Green Terrors are very closely related to a blue acara. They are basicly a larger more agressive version of them

I would recomend adding a few convicts, a green terror, and some synodontis cats

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.