Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
Their are many very nice French people, and I have personally enjoyed visting France many times!

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
Xenon said:
Innes said:
Their are many very nice French people, and I have personally enjoyed visting France many times!
Yeah but their government and military is crap. They have no balls.
I'm not going to argue with that, I just didn't want this site to become a racist site

·
Registered
19,249 Posts
Innes said:
Xenon said:
Innes said:
Yeah but their government and military is crap. They have no balls.
I'm not going to argue with that, I just didn't want this site to become a racist site
This is more of a political commentary, not racial.

PACK - GREAT use of the moon smilie, genius.... ROFL

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
I've been to France also and can say that it is indeed a great country to visit. But honestly, would Ive been able to want to even think about visiting France and enjoy their lifestyle, if America never stepped in to help them out in the past war?? Who knows what kind of country they would've become. Having a bunch of our men die for our country is one thing.. but dying to help another country and getting dissed later on is another. No racial hatred intended.. but France can kiss my arse for this one!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
15,414 Posts
thanks X.....now thats some funny sh*t juda...

lets see how did that joke go..

you can always count the french to be there when they need us.............

·
rhombeus
3,200 Posts
:laugh: ha! ha! ha! thats funny judazzz

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
You know we were talking about the French in Government class the other day, because someone asked "whats the big controversy about the french, all about." My teacher responded saying its about them not being on our side. He went further on explaining how the US expects them to be [on our side] after what we did for them in WW2. He said it was the French who helped this country[USoA], with Lassiez-Faire, donating the Statue of Liberty, etc. And technically we were just paying them back in WW2.

So what do you think?!

Honestly, I think we can do without the French. I mean so what if the UN votes "No" on us going to war...were going to go anyways.

BTW: Good one Juda...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Because this board originates out of the USoA and the 1st Amenment says we have freedom of speech. So were taking that freedom into our own hands to say as we wish...in this particular case, its to bash the French..as to why, because we can...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.