Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I've been deciding on taking a trip to the Caribbean forever and found out none of my buddies/girlfriend have enough money to join me. So I thought why not ask anyone one on P-fury if they would want go to Brazil from Feb 3 or 5 -11th. And travel for a week and go fishing hehe. My cousin went over a year ago to leading a support group to build houses for families. I have seen people around here posting that they want to go down there.

I am actually pretty serious about this and not 100% sure if people who say they will come will actually come so I guess I will need to see proof if I find anyone. With me being Canadian and maybe meeting up with an American I would probably have to meet them at a Airport in the States that have a direct flight to the area we would like.

I'm going to have a look around the net for prices for flights/Hotels, etc.

So if you would like to find out more about this leave a post or if you want to come and 100% sure you will come you can help me with this since i will go 100%

http://opefe.com/Scheduledtrips-2007_1_.pdf

They have a Troical Fish Study #2 going on, Going to check it out a bit more

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I love fishing but I'm afraid I can't go.
good luck with you fishing trip :nod:

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
I've been wanting to do this for years.

Go down there, check out the lifestyle, take it all in... experience it all...
Fish for piranha and send your "Choice catches" home.

I love the tropics and such so much that I'm even looking at property in Costa Rica.

·
Registered
415 Posts
if you pay for my trip ill go with you FOR SURE but im afraid i have no money to spend on a trip im just a simple chef with no money to my name lol but please send pics and if you can find me a Blue Diamond Rhom
good luck my man P-FURY wishes you all the best of luck on your trip!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts