Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i laughed so hard i thought it was a joke , but no it was real, dad was a lion , mom a tiger, it was a liger and huge 900lbs and just a baby!!!!!! dont know if anyone posted about it but it was amazing, it happened at a zoo, but they said hybrids like this happen some times in the wild , thye said the lion saw the tiger and it was love at 1st sight lol ill try and find link

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Amazing!!! 900lbs and only 3 yrs old!!
Ive always wondered how and what if, those 2 huge cats were ever bred together.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
yea, a few years ago someone around here owned a liger and let it loose.....it was spotted all over the place, but eventually disappeared after a month or two and noone has seen it since.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
oh man....

now I've seen everything

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i guess no one watches good morning america i was sure someone wouldve posted this , he is amzing 900lbs and a baby , its the biggest cat in the world the siberian is 300lbs this mofo almost 1/2 a ton, and they say this thing can run 50mph like the tiger and has stregth of tiger, simply amazing, i wouldve never thought this was possibel , they say lions are too mean and they would kill tigers but it takes a "calm" lion and tiger and bam here it is

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
JESUS that thing is massive, its like looking at a damn cartoon, its so weird... that second to last pic posted is just...damn.

I would be too scared to be around an animal like that, one bite or swat, and ur gone.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Ligers are the largest cats in the world, getting up to a 2000 lbs and standing 12ft high, they have more fat than their parents. Since they are hybrids confickting insticts and make them insane animals. Tigers are solitary while Lions have strong family structures. Tigers love water and Lions dont, they are more placid too.

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
thats truely a flippin monster... its pretty much my favorite animal

i bet it has hybrid vigor too (like a flowerhorns aggression)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts