Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
yes!...our 2 great and excellent costumer sponsor..are SharkAquarium and Aqauscape...the site and link are on your right hand side of the screen. very good sponsor

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes!...our 2 great and excellent costumer sponsor..are SharkAquarium and Aqauscape...the site and link are on your right hand side of the screen. very good sponsor
they dont take fish back if they are sick...(shark aquarium) i just got one with white bumps and they wont take it back

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
1. What type of white bumps does he have?
2. How long have you had him?
3. Where did you get him from? SA I presume?

Normally, (talking about Pedro at AquaScape) if you receive a poor quality fish, PM Pedro and he will take care of you.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aquascape has one
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have had him for 2 weeks and i have pics on the disease forum. they changed one fish for me with black bumps so this is the second and i have been giving salt. i just want another one to put in my big tank.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
I have used AS (Pedro) several different times, and he always delivers a quality product on time.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just called SA and even tho they dont have a return poilcy they are willing to take this one back and give me a new one (for the second time) these guys are great. thanks for telling me about AS.
like aways you guys are a great help

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
me too, i have been working hard on getting my final set up and im short a fish who has been in the hospital tank since i got him. but the people at SA are really great i def did not think they would do this for me.
made my life a lot easier.
thanks for all ur help guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts